Please note we are closed on the following dates for the May Bank Holidays:
- Early May Bank Holiday Monday, May 3rd – Closed
- Spring Bank Holiday Monday, May 31st – Closed
During these times if you require emergency medical assistance please call 999, or attend A&E.
The nearest Accident & Emergency (A&E) Departments are the:
- Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, DE22 3NE.
- Queen’s Hospital, Burton-Upon-Trent, DE13 0RB.
The nearest Urgent Care Centres / Walk-in Centres are:
- Walk-in Centre, London Road Community Hospital, Osmaston Road, DE1 2GD.
- Swadlincote Clinic, Civic Way, Swadlincote, DE11 0AE.
Please note that the NHS Prescriptions Medicines Order Line (MOL) are also closed for the bank holidays.